KBS DIRECT WHITE PAPER
No Upfront Fees or Commissions:
A Better Option for RIAs?
Find out how the fiduciary rule is impacting RIAs, despite being postponed until 2019,
and resulting in a greater degree of transparency in the industry.
Authored by: Lewis G. Feldman, President of KBS Direct
- The Fiduciary Rule requires a greater level of transparency and potentially impacts investor's decision, as they consider whether there is a load or fee attached to an investment.
- Sales of no-load investments have been increasing in popularity, while the fees of those that carry a load have been in a steady decline.
- Most clients would opt to stay with their financial advisor, even if they are provided with detailed information about fee schedules.
- To ensure that advisors are adequately compensated for their work, there is a need to place greater emphasis on the value of their services, combined with the performance of the funds.
- Adopting transparency and clear communication can create business opportunities for advisors that aren't dependent on whether clients invest in no-load options, but rather emphasize the value of a personalized relationship.
KBS Holdings LLC intends to sponsor an offering pursuant to Regulation A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. No money or other consideration is being solicited at this time with respect to such offering, and if sent in response to these materials for such an offering, it will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received for an offering under Regulation A until an offering statement is qualified by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date. An indication of interest made by a prospective investor in a Regulation A offering is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. There are no guarantees regarding future performance. See Risk Factors. Securities offered through North Capital Private Securities (NCPS). Investment risk - liquidity, risk of loss; not tax, investment, accounting advice; past performance not indicative of future results; consult with a professional (attorney, advisor, accountant); conduct your own research and due diligence; forward looking statements; information believed to be correct but don’t rely upon it / no warranty; not an offer to sell securities; information may not be complete; investments not suitable for all investors; not a recommendation; platforms are not brokers; member FINRA and SIPC.