|Maximum Offering:||$1,000,000,000 of Common Stock|
|Targeted Portfolio Profile:||Core-Plus Institutional Quality Commercial Real Estate|
|Investor Profile:||Accredited Investors|
|Fees / Commissions||No Upfront Fees or Commissions Paid by Investors|
|Current Dividend Yield:||6.0% Annualized (Distributed Monthly)|
The Advisor will not receive any of its net cash flow based-incentive fee* until the Company's stockholders together as a collective group have received aggregate distributions sufficient to provide the following:
- 100% return of their gross investment.
- A 6% per year cumulative, non-compounded return on such gross investment amount. In other words, the Advisor doesn't receive additional funds until the Company's stockholders receive additional funds.
KBS Growth & Income REIT
March 15, 2019 Portfolio Update Webinar
DOWNLOAD SLIDE DECK
KBS is a regionally aligned organization with a national scope. This structure provides operating efficiencies and local market knowledge that helps KBS to secure the very best properties for it's investors. Highlights of this structure include the following:
- Two regional presidents whose compensation is tied directly to the performance of their regions.
- Local acquisition officers and asset managers, each knowledgeable in their respective markets
- KBS professionals who know the dealmakers in their markets. These established relationships often allow KBS first choice in premier assets.
213 West Institute, Chicago, IL
- Type: Class B. This building is a fully renovated, vintage, brick and timber office building surrounded by amenities.
- Type: Class A. This building is a newly constructed, five-story office building in Houston's Energy Corridor employment center with a variety of amenities.
- Type: Class A. This building is a "glass box", mid-century design tower in downtown Portland's "Technology Triangle".
- Type: Class B. This building is a multi-tenant, creative workspace office building with established tenants
1Institutional-quality real estate investments are properties that merit the attention of institutional investors because of the quality of their design and construction and the stability of their tenant base. These properties are generally owned by institutional investors.
2Jacobius, Arleen. "Worldwide real estate asset growth spectacular again." Pensions & Investments. October 19,2015
3Endowments and pension plans are tax-exempt and managed very differently than non-traded REITs. Managers of these institutional portolios may not always consider office properties as the most attractive asset type for their real estate holdings. The managers of these institutional portfolios have different goals and objectives than those of non-traded REITs and typically allocate only a small percentage of their overall portfolio to diverse real estate holdings. The fees and expenses paid by these institutional portfolios to their managers are substantially less than those paid by non-traded REITs to their advisors and other entities. Non-traded REITs also differ from endowments and pension plans as they are illiquid. Institutional investors do not typically invest in non-traded REITs.
4There is no guarantee that the Company will be able to provide long-term growth and stable income to its stockholders.
KBS Holdings LLC intends to sponsor an offering pursuant to Regulation A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. No money or other consideration is being solicited at this time with respect to such offering, and if sent in response to these materials for such an offering, it will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received for an offering under Regulation A until an offering statment is qualified by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or comitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date. An indication of interest made by a prospective investor in a Regulation A offering is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. There are no guarantees regarding future performance. See Risk Factors. Securities offered through North Capital Private Securities (NCPS). Investment risk - liquidity, risk of loss; not tax, investment, accounting advice; past performance not indicative of future results; consult with a professional (attourney, advisor, accountant); conduct your own research and due diligence; forward looking statements; information believed to be correct but don't rely upon it / no warranty; not an offer to sell securities; information may not be complete; investments not suitable for all investors; not a recommendation; platforms are not brokers; member FINRA and SIPC.